Most rubber boots contain petroleum derived rubber, not ours. We focused on sustainable material, making our boots out of natural tree derived rubber.
• Always store your boots indoors in a cool place, as they are sensitive to sun light and heat.
• When necessary, clean the boots with lukewarm water and a soft clean cloth to wash off any dirt or sand. Let dry.
• To prolong the lifetime of your boots, we recommend you to once in a while use a rubber care spray to polish your boots.
• Use a clean and soft cloth. This will prevent cracking of the material, the color is revitalized and the rubber stays flexible.
• Remove any moisture inside the boot by taking out the inlay sole and inserting dry paper towels to wick out any moisture. Never use heat or boot dryer.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping for all orders over $100. All unworn items can be returned in 30-days for a full refund. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
Made in Jiangsu, China
Factory: Yangcheng Happyness Footwear Co.,Ltd
Materials source: Jiangsu Province, China